We don't like scare mongery but we have recently heard of a few stories where someone has used a shop purchased oven cleaning product and they have ended up in hospital, having skin grafts as a result of burns. These products contain a mixture of caustic, acid and ammonia, they are harmful to you and your oven. These stories are not the ones we have heard about directly but are reported and readable online and are similar stories. If you use such products please be very careful, better still use a professional service like one of our members. 

https://tinyurl.com/y3wo7xtq

https://tinyurl.com/yxdp4hzc

Posted by Karen Davis Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:41:00 PM