Summer is here at last, so forget the cooker cleaning and try this delicious barbecue recipe instead...
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
Quick and easy to make, this barbecued chicken recipe will go down a real treat with your family. To make 4 servings, you will need:
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/3 of a Cup of Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 of a Cup of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon of Steak Sauce
To make your grilled honey mustard chicken:
- Preheat your grill/barbecue to medium heat
- Mix your honey, mustard, and mayonnaise with the steak sauce in a shallow bowl
- Set a small amount of this mixture aside for basting
- Dip your chicken pieces into the remaining mix and coat evenly
- Oil the grate of your grill/barbecue lightly
- Grill the chicken - turning the pieces occasionally - for approximately 18 to 20 minutes (over indirect heat) or until the juices run clear
- During the last 10 minutes, baste the chicken occasionally with the mix you reserved for this purpose
Serve your chicken with a light summer salad, with fries or in a bun for a wonderfully light, but tasty summer treat.
Forget the Cooker Cleaning
If you think forgetting the cooker cleaning is easier said than done - let's face it, someone has to do it sooner or later - think again. Yes, it is important to keep your cooker clean. But there is a better way of getting that dreaded chore done than sweating over it while others are enjoying the weather: book a professional oven cleaner to do it for you!
Professional Cooker Cleaning
Our professional oven cleaners will have your cooker sparkling clean inside and out in no time at all and without using harmful chemicals. In the meantime, you can get on with what matters most - namely having a wonderful time with your family.
If your cooker/oven is in dire need of a clean, don't let it ruin your summer fun - book a professional cleaner now. You can find a company close to you here.
Source: Recipe & Image by Connie; http://allrecipes.com/recipe/8720/honey-mustard-grilled-chicken/